Registered Agent and API Member
Akunas is a fully registered estate agency - registered under the new mandatory legislation requiring estate agents to register in the Valencia region. All estate agents operating in the Valencia region are required to comply with the legal obligations and must be registered since October 2023.
We are also proud to be a member of the API - Official College of Property and Real Estate Agents (Colegio Oficial de Agentes de la Propiedad Inmobiliaria). Being part of the API is an option for estate agents and includes commitments to training, experience and an extensive code of ethics.
Being legally registered in the Valencian Community and being a member of the API gives our buyers and sellers maximum guarantees of our performance and qualifications.
What does this mean for you...
The objectives and purpose of these registrations is a better protection of all customers.
The law stipulates all registered real estate agents:
- That they have a client deposit insurance with a minimum guarantee limit of 60,000 euros per office open to the public in the Comunidad Valenciana.
- That they have a civil liability insurance with a minimum coverage of 600,000 euros per office open to the public.
- That they act in independence, impartiality, prudence and with priority for the interests of the client and in compliance with the legislation in force.
- That they provide information on regulatory and deontological principles.
- That they have the required professional qualifications.
- That they keep up-to-date with regulations and that they keep their knowledge up to date.
The company behind the brand is AKUNAS MAGRUM S.L. Spanish tax ID ESB42502385
Official address at Calle Tabarca 12-15, 03580 Alfas del Pi. In operation since 2017.
AKUNAS MAGRUM S.L is registered under number RAICV0087
AKUNAS is registered under number 01121
Insurance for client deposits with the company Credito y Caución, policy number 4.284.338 Civil liability insurance with the company Zurich, policy number 00000128965878